Proposed Multi-speciality medical centre by Medcentre Connect:
Eglinton Oswego Medical Centre (EOMC):
Eglinton Oswego Medical Centre is a proposed multi-specialty health care facility being developed near the Eglinton and Danforth major intersection. This centre is located in the most congested area of southern Scarborough, near several multi-storey apartments and townhouses. It is also just a 4-minute drive away from the Scarborough Hospital, making for easy access for visiting specialists.
This Medical Centre addresses a very multicultural community that is at the crux of growing further with the introduction of the Eglinton Crosstown Light Rail Line.
The EOMC is a:
- First state of the art, multi-speciality medical centre in the area
- Fully secured (100%) investment
- Excellent opportunity for healthcare professionals to get special offers
- For investors, excellent investment opportunities available as equity partners.
- Priority for the investors in the pre-construction sale of medical units.
We have plans to develop Urgent Care Complex as a part of proposed Eglinton Oswego Medical Center.
The proposed Medical centre will include:
- Level 1 – Urgent Care/Walk-In Clinic, compound Pharmacy, X-Ray/Ultrasound/Echo, Laboratory, Fracture Clinic & Physiotherapy/Chiropractic/massage therapy.
- Level 2 – Pain Clinic, Dental clinic, Optometry/Optical, Sleep Lab, Home Care & Health Insurance.
- Level 3 – Specialists (Cardiology, Endocrinology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Orthopedic Surgery, Nephrology, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, etc.) & Family Doctors.
- Level 4- Cancer/Palliative Care.
We are expecting to complete this project in 2019.
Proposed Clinic by Medcentre Connect:
Eglinton Oswego Urgent Care Complex:
Eglinton Oswego Urgent Care Complex is being developed as part of Eglinton Oswego Medical Center (EOMC) near the major intersection of Eglinton and Danforth.
This clinic will be near the most congested area of Southern Scarborough, and near the Scarborough Hospital.
This urgent care complex will have an urgent care & walk-in clinic, compound Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic & massage therapy, X-Ray, Ultrasound & Echo, Laboratory and Fracture clinic.
This urgent care complex will be associated with Family Doctors, Specialists (Cardiology, Endocrinology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Orthopedic Surgery, Nephrology, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, etc.), Pain Clinic, Dental clinic, Optometry/opticals, Cancer/Palliative Care, Sleep Lab, and Health Insurance to implement holistic healthcare in the same building.
This clinic is expected to be completed in 2019.