Skip to content
MARKHAM MCNICOLL URGENT CARE CENTRE (MMUCC)
What Makes Us Unique
Quality Medical Care Open All 7 days including Holidays!
- Open 365 days a year – including statutory holidays.
- Monday – Friday (Weekday): 9AM – 9PM
- Saturday & Sundays (Weekend): 9AM – 4PM
- Statutory Holidays: 9AM – 4PM
- Any changes in our time will be updated on our Google Page (@mmucc)
- MMUCC is a Walk-In Clinic: no appointment or doctor’s referral is required
Our Urgent Care Doctors:
- Dr. Macky Chan BSc(Hons)(University of Toronto), MD(University of Toronto), Family Medicine
Residency(University of Toronto), CCFP (Certification in the College of Family Physicians)
- Dr. Kenneth William Bonnah BSc(McGill University), MD(McGill University), Family Medicine
Residency(University of Toronto),CCFP(Certification in the College of Family Physicians), Fellowship
in Global Health& Vulnerable Populations(University of Toronto)
- Dr. Lei Liu BSc(University of Toronto), MD(University of Alberta), Family Medicine
Residency(University of Toronto),CCFP (Certification in the College of Family Physicians)
- Dr. David Haile-Meskale BSc(Hons) in Kinsiology & Health Sciences(York
University),MD,CM(McGill University),Family Medicine Residency(University of Toronto)
We See Common Medical Conditions & Non – Life Threatening Emergencies
- Our facility also functions as a Walk-In clinic for common medical conditions
- The Markham McNicoll Urgent Care Centre (MMUCC) is an “Urgent Care Facility” for non-life-threatening emergencies.
- Our goal is to cut down on any unnecessary wait times and provide you with a doctor who attends to your medical needs, as soon as possible.
Walk-In / Urgent Care Doctors & Nurses
- All our Family Doctors are well trained in Emergency & Urgent Care.
- Unlike most walk-in clinics, we have the same doctors coming in consistently.
- Our nurses assist urgent care doctors to deliver the highest standards of medical care.
- We guarantee fast and comprehensive care from our professional staff on duty.
- We are located at 2901 Markham Road, Unit-11, Toronto, which is the North-East corner of Markham Road & McNicoll Ave. intersection
- Our centre is easily accessible to GTA residents.
- Between 407 & 401 on Markham Road – patients from afar have easy access to our clinic, as well as, to any essential medical services, all in one location.
Easy Access to Essential Medical Services at One Location
- Family Care at Markham McNicoll Family Care Clinic (MMFCC)
- Specialist Care at Markham McNicoll Specialist Clinic (MMSC)
- Lab services: blood tests & urine tests for our patients.
- X-ray & Ultrasound facility
- Physiotherapy, Chiropractic & Massage Therapy clinic
- Dental Clinic, Optometry/Optical and more, in our Medical Centre
We Speak Your Language
- We speak in various languages to cater our multicultural customers, such as English, French, Akan, Amharic, Cantonese, Hindi, Mandarin, Marathi, Punjabi, Tagalog, Tamil, Twi & Urdu.
- We provide holistic health care services for people from all walks of life.
- Tel: 416-609-3333
- Fax: 416-609-3334
An inside look of Markham McNicoll Urgent Care Centre (MMUCC)