About the Clinic:
- In operation for three years
- Approximately 650 – 750 new patients each month
- Multi-cultural patients, nurses, and doctors
Working Atmosphere & Advantages:
- All necessary equipment on site
- Freedom to refer
- Nurses always present to assist you
- No supply restriction
- Billing support provided
- EMR (Oscar) training provided
- Minimum $150/hour billing guarantee
- Moving expenses provided
- Competitive split (overhead)
- At Markham Road & McNicoll Avenue intersection
- Between Scarborough & Markham
- Easy access for travelling
- Calm & secure area.
- Independent license to practice medicine in Ontario.
- Should have Canadian certification (CCFP or other)
Call Dr. Mohan at 416-357- 7714
(or) Send your resume to HR@medcentreconnect.com
(2) Brand Manager (Full Time)
The role of a Brand Manager is to develop a brand strategy for a company and report to the management. Selected candidate oversee a wide array of business functions including branding, communication channels, Social media and offline promotions and health industry market research.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conducting consumer and market research
- Analysis and planning of brand positioning in the market
- Designing research-based brand strategies
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand’s core values
- Communicating our brand personality internally and aligning the company around foundational ideas
- Leading marketing team members through campaigns
- Measuring and reporting on the success of our marketing campaigns
- Anticipating consumer trends and keeping the brand up to date
- Developing a strong awareness and understanding of our target market
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- Marketing experience for few years preferable but not essential.
Qualities and Skills:
- Strong leadership skills & excellent communication skills
- Required to manage and work with a branding team.
- Branding is an instrumental way to distinguish your company from your competitors. This requires insightful thinking as well as an aptitude for creative, out of the box thinking. Offering innovative strategies and ideas to help our company stand out is important.
- Trend Savviness
- Brand managers must stay on top of Health industry trends in marketing and consumer psychology. They should be able to demonstrate their interest for the latest medical industry news and information.
- Focus and Responsibility
- It is not just enough to have good ideas. Brand managers need to be able to execute them. Since they will work with a variety of organizational functions to achieve their goals, they must be able to stay focused and be ready to take on multiple responsibilities.
Send your resume to HR@medcentreconnect.com